US Chrome - Exhibitor at
Americas’ Largest Manufacturing Show IMTS 2018
IMTS 2018 will be the 32nd edition of the premier manufacturing technology show in North America. IMTS 2016 hosted the highest number of exhibiting companies ever (2,407) and was the third largest in number of registrations (115,612) and in net square feet of exhibit space (1,370,256) at the McCormick Place complex. IMTS is held every even-numbered year in Chicago and attracts buyers and sellers from 117 countries.
Manufacturing industry professionals from all over the world attend IMTS to see more than 15,000 new machine tools, controls, computers, software, components, systems and processes that can improve their efficiency. They gain valuable ideas and insights from more than 2,400 exhibitors from the metalworking industry. They come to look and they come to buy.
Over 2,400 exhibitors from the metalworking industry will display their products and productivity solutions at McCormick Place in Chicago covering 1.3 million net square feet of show floor. Leading manufacturers will display their equipment in product category pavilions:
• Metal Cutting: Contains everything from machining centers and assembly automation to flexible manufacturing systems and lathes
• Tooling & Workholding Systems: Features jigs, fixtures, cutting tools of all types and related accessories
• Fabricating & Laser: Home to waterjet, plasma-arc and laser systems, welding equipment and heat treating
• Other pavilions at IMTS include: Abrasive Machining/Sawing/Finishing; Controls & CAD-CAM; EDM; Gear Generation; Machine Components/Cleaning/Environmental; Additive and Quality Assurance.
Surface Technology USA at IMTS is brought to you by HANNOVER MESSE, USA International Trade Fair for Surface Treatment and Finishing.
Building on its highly successful reputation at HANNOVER MESSE, Surface Technology USA made its successful North American debut at IMTS 2016. The event will cover the entire spectrum of industrial surface treatment and finishing from cleaning and pre-treatment to coatings, paint finishes and electroplating. Surface Technology will provide a powerful platform for business development and expanding professional networks.
- Find the latest solutions and innovations in manufacturing technology
- Meet face-to-face with key suppliers from around the world
- Discover new technology solutions
- Strengthen your international business network
- Prepare and finalize your purchase decisions
- Green surface treatment
- Industrial liquid surface treatment
- Plasma surface treatment
- Surface micromachining
- Microsystems technology
- Finishing and coating solutions
U.S. Chrome Corporation is in booth #122013
In the Surface Technology USA Pavilion
Who you can expect to see / Industry groups of visitors: Surface Technology USA at IMTS is your chance to meet with over 30,000 visitors from the Job, Tool, Mold and Die shop, as well as the Fabricated Metal Products industry.
Other industries will include:
- 14,9% or 17,000 visitors from the Job, Tool, Mold and Die Shop industry
- 9,9% or 11,385 visitors from the Fabricated Metal Products industry
- 8,7% or 10,000 visitors from the Aerospace/Aircraft industry
- 7,8% or 10,000 visitors from the Auto/Transportation industry
You can see a complete range of manufacturing technology solutions during your visit to IMTS, making this manufacturing's the most comprehensive event. Complementing the technology in the ten pavilions that you'll see at IMTS are four co-located shows: