March 12, 2020
With global partners, US Chrome understands that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting everyone around the world. We continue to closely monitor these developments and are taking steps at each of our facilities to ensure the safety and wellness of our employees as well as the general public. Like many of our partners, we are also implementing the following:
- Reviewing current business continuity plans;
- Implementing visitor guidelines;
- Adjusting company travel to business-essential activities;
- Offering virtual meetings to reduce face-to-face meetings;
- Rescheduling certain events;
- Promoting employee awareness on health and safety measures.
These measures are temporary and aimed to prevent the spread of the virus and shorten its impact. We will keep our customers updated on any changes that may occur to our day-to-day operations. Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us.